Terms of service
Please read carefully our terms ad conditions. Do not hesitate to contact us for any related information.
Free 7-day trial – No credit card required
apps factory 365 provides the platform and related services (‘the Platform or the Service’) and products (‘the Products’), subject to your (‘the User or you’) compliance with the terms and conditions (‘Terms of Service’) set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
We reserve the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications.
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
You agree that all apps produced by the Platform are authored by us. We give you (the User) access to the Platform in order to choose app templates, send us text, pictures, footage, music, payment and other information needed for producing the applications.
Copyright Law and Ownership
The User agrees that the owners and employees of the Platform are not responsible for any loss or damages which may result from the User’s illegal use of the service. The User must have the right to use all the files uploaded to the Platform. We claim no intellectual property rights over the content the User uploads, create or provide to the Platform.
We allow the apps produced to be resold, from the User.
User Account Terms
The User must provide a valid email address to complete the signup process.
The User is responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of the account. We will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from our failure to prevent hacker attacks or illegal access to our servers or the User’s failure to protect the login information, including the password.
By using the Platform, the User agrees to the Terms of Service. The User is provided with a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive right to use the Platform.
Use of Site
The User agrees that the owners, employees and volunteers of the our company are not responsible for any loss or damages which may result from the use of the Platform or its content.
In using the Platform, you agree to not:
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials including but not limited to images, photos, graphics, or any of these elements in combination as a design for products available on this Site or otherwise (‘Content’) that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnically, socially, politically, legally, morally, religiously objectionable or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another’s rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property.
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent affiliation with a person or entity.
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By uploading any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such Content and that the Content complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances.
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law.
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation.
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit false or misleading information.
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the platform, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Platform.
- access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Platform. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Platform may be subject to prosecution.
- disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Platform or affiliated or linked websites.
- incorporate images or names that would violate a person’s right of privacy or publicity.
The User can cancel his subscription at any time. The current subscription will be valid until the end of its billing cycle.
The User warrants that he tested the Platform according to our “free 7-day trial – No credit card required” and that it’s adequate to his needs.
Accordingly, as the Platform is intangible goods, the User shall not be, ever, entitled to any refund, rebate, compensation, or restitution for any reason whatsoever.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Platform at any time for any reason with or without notice. We reserve the right to change fees charged for products at any time for any reason with or without notice.
Your use of the Platform, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Platform.
The failure of our company to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any rights hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and our company as to the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and our company (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to our company via the contact page.